Summerfest 2009 11 Days, 11 Stages, Over 700 Bands
The World’s Largest Music Festival and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer celebration attracts the music industry’s hottest stars, along with emerging talent and local favorites. The 23,000 capacity Marcus Amphitheater, 10 additional stages, diverse selection of food and beverages, marketplaces and interactive exhibits are set against the Lake Michigan and downtown backdrop, creating a festival experience like no other.
Headlining Event Schedule: Marcus Amphitheater
- Thursday June 25th- 7:30 p.m. – Bon Jovi with special guest Soraia
- Friday June 26th- 7:30 p.m. – Keith Urban with special guest Counting Crows
- Saturday June 27th- 7:30 p.m. – KISS with special guest Chevelle
- Sunday June 28th- 7:00 p.m. – Stevie Wonder with special guest John Legend
- Monday June 29th- 7:00 p.m. – George Strait with special guest Blake Shelton
- Tuesday June 30th – 7:30 p.m. – Chicago and Earth, Wind, and Fire
- Wednesday July 1st- 7:30 p.m. – Bob Dylan with special guest Willie Nelson
- Thursday July 2nd- 7:00 p.m. – No Doubt with special guest Paramore and Bedouin
- Friday June 3rd- 7:30 p.m. – Kenny Chesney with special guest Miranda Lambert
- Saturday July 4th- 7:30 p.m. – The Fray with special guest Jack’s Mannequin
- Sunday July 5th- 7:30 p.m.- Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd
Gate Admission Tickets: For Summerfest 2009, the price of an adult ticket purchased at the gate weekdays (Noon – 4:00 PM) will be $8. Evening and weekend adult admission tickets purchased at the gate will be $15. Children’s and Senior’s tickets are $3. Adults over 10- $15 – Evenings (after 4:00 PM) and Weekends Adults over 10- $8 – Weekdays (Noon to 4:00 PM) Seniors 60 and over $3 Children Ages 3 – 10 – when accompanied by adult $3 Children Ages 2 & under – FREE Advanced Sale Tickets: Visit Instant Tickets on Summerfest.com to purchase General Admission tickets. 3-Day Pass: $33 (save $12 off evening and weekend admission price) Multi-day passes are valid for one admission per day and are non-transferable. Grounds Stages: Once you’ve obtained admission to the festival you are welcome to enjoy entertainment on all of the Grounds Stages for no additional charge. The Marcus Amphitheater is the only stage at Summerfest that requires an additional reserved ticket or, for some shows, a free bar-coded wristband given away for general admission lawn seating. Buy Summerfest 2009 Tickets Instantly.