This is a delicious topping for burgers, can be used on chicken, even on fish.
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Red Sweet Peppers
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Red Sweet Pepper
- 2 Jalapenos Finely Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons Cooking Oil
- 1 Cup Grilled Pineapple Slices Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Apple Jelly
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- Kosher Salt
Cook onion, jalapenos, Sweet red peppers, and ginger in hot oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add pineapple, apple jelly, lime juice, add dash of salt. Cook for 2 minutes more or until jelly melts. Remove from heat, cover and chill until ready to serve.