- 4 Tablespoons Of Butter, Room Tempertaure
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce (available in the Asian food section of the supermarket)
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Finley Grated Orange Peel
- 3/4 Teaspoon Chili-Garlic (available in the Asian food section of the supermarket)
- 6 Ears Of White Corn, Husked, Rinsed
- Chopped Fresh Cilantro
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
Grill corn until beginning to soften, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. Brush all over with hoisin butter; continue to grill until corn is tender, brushing occasionally with more hoisin butter, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer to platter; brush with more hoisin butter. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve.