Try this relish on the side of any sliced steak, can even be eaten with tortilla chips as an awesome STEAKNIGHT snack. It’s delicous.
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Ears of Corn, Husked and Cleaned
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Avocado, Halfed, Seeded, Peeled and Cut Into Small Cubes (avoid over ripened)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Sweet Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Seeded and Chopped Jalapeno Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
In a medium bowl combine lime juice, oil, and garlic. Brush corn lightly with lime juice mixture. Reserve remaining juice mixture. Sprinkle corn with chili powder.
Place corn on the grill and cook over medium heat, turning often so it does not burn. Cook corn for 25-30 minutes, until tender.
While your corn is grilling, stir avocado, sweet and hot pepper, cilantro, and salt into left over lime juice mixture. Cut grilled corn kernels from cobs, and add to your bowl. Stir together and serve.