Here is a rub for your steaks that will give them an interesting and authentic flavor. Use this on your larger cuts such as; Ribeyes, New York Strip, Porterhouse, or T-Bones.
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoons Fennel Seeds (crushed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Thyme (crushed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
In a small bowl stir together garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, celery seeds, fennel seeds, thyme, and cumin.
Rub generously on your steaks, refrigerate in a sealed container or ziplock bag overnight. If your short on time be sure to refrigerate at least 2 hours.