For you bloody Mary lovers. Wait until you taste this salad, you will never believe that your eating a salad and not sipping on a yummy cocktail. The taste is uncanny.
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. vodka (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 3 pts. grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 3/4-inch thick diagonal slices
- Celery leaves for garnish
In large bowl, whisk horseradish, oil, vodka (if using), lemon juice, pepper sauce, Worcestershire , 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper until blended. Add tomatoes and celery; toss to combine. Cover and refridgerate 2 hours. Makes 7 cups. To serve, toss again to coat with dressing, and garnish with celery leaves.